Come run with the club for a few weeks to try us out. If you like us, you can join as an individual or family. The club’s membership year runs from October 1 to September 30, and all members sign a current waiver form annually. Visitors and guests sign a current liability waiver form for their trial period.
- Signup and Waiver 2022-2023 to become a member of the Future Track Running Pack. (The form is a Google doc which includes the waiver and a PayPal link to pay by credit card)
- Printable PDF Waiver for a trial period.
Annual membership dues are $80 for an individual and $120 for a family; dues are prorated for members joining mid-year. (Details on enrollment form).
Tuesday evening workouts are run at the Oak Park High School track. Meet at the track. Members get email updates to changes in meeting locations, and have access to our text messaging system.
- Come early to warm up.
- Group drills start at 6:15 P.M.
- Announcements follow drills.
- Workout begins at approximately 6:30.
The annual dues pay for the following:
- RRCA (Road Runners Club of America) membership and insurance
- Annual Future Track Running Club Scholarship (awarded to a high school senior who has participated in track and field or cross country for at least two years)
- Facility use
- Other contributions to the high school track program as voted on by the board of directors