Come out and run with the club for a few weeks to try us out. If you like us, you can join as an individual or family. The club’s membership year runs from October 1 to September 30, and all members sign a current waiver form annually. Visitors and guests sign a current liability waiver form for their trial period.
- Waiver for a trial period.
- Signup and Waiver 2018-2019 to become a member of the Future Track Running Pack. (The form is a Google doc which includes the waiver and a PayPal link to pay by credit card)
Annual membership dues are $80 for an individual and $120 for a family; dues are prorated for members joining mid-year. (Details on enrollment form).
September Special! If you sign up and pay for your membership by the end of September, you’ll save $5 ($10 for family membership) AND be entered into a drawing for a new pair of running shoes from the Future Track Running Center! Bring your credit card (preferred) or checkbook and sign up in person at the track workout during September or use the link to the form above. (Track workout is on Tuesdays with warmup starting at 6pm, Oak Park High School track, 899 Kanan Rd, Oak Park, California.)
The annual dues pay for the following:
- RRCA (Road Runners Club of America) membership and insurance
- Annual Future Track Running Club Scholarship (awarded to a high school senior who has participated in track and field or cross country for at least two years)
- Facility use donations
- Other contributions to the high school track program as voted on by the board of directors